Thursday, June 14, 2012

That's My Boy

That's My Boy script pdf
That's My Boy script pdf While in his teens, Donny fathered a son, Todd, and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down when Donny resurfaces just before Todd's wedding

That's My Boy screenplay pdf
Release Date: June 15, 2012
Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Sean Anders
Screenwriter That's My Boy script pdf: David H. Caspe
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester, James Caan, Eva Amurri, Susan Sarandon, Milo Ventimiglia, Will Forte, Colin Quinn, Todd Bridges, Vanilla Ice, Ian Ziering
Genre That's My Boy script pdf: Comedy
MPAA Rating: R (for crude sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language and some drug use)

Storyline That's My Boy script pdf
While still in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down on the eve of his wedding when an uninvited Donny suddenly shows up. Trying desperately to reconnect with his son, Donny is now forced to deal with the repercussions of his bad parenting skills

Plot Summary: While still in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd’s world comes crashing down on the eve of his wedding when an uninvited Donny suddenly shows up. Trying desperately to reconnect with his son, Donny is now forced to deal with the repercussions of his bad parenting skills.

Reviews That's My Boy
Fun, funny, and raunchy. This is the dirtiest film Adam Sandler has ever made. And I'm not some idiot who likes every Adam Sandler movie.* This movie has lots of laughs. At the advanced screening, people were laughing so loudly that I sometimes couldn't hear the next line. If you like immature, silly movies (like Sandler's most popular work), then this is a great movie.

This is the kind of film that Adam Sandler has always been capable of making even though he chose to take a break so he could work on movies to watch with his wife and kids. Adam Sandler's character Donny Berger is a lovable sleazeball, exactly what you've seen in the trailers. Andy Samberg is the straight man in the routine. This movie has some great casting of young talents (Eva Amurri, Leighton Meester) and veterans (James Caan, Tony Orlando). I hate pointless cameos, and this movie had a couple. Erin Andrews's 8 seconds of screen time were completely pointless. However, I loved every second of Ian Zeiring and Alan Thicke that's my boy script pdf

If I'd have never watched football, I would have completely believed that Rex Ryan was a professional actor. He's a natural, but I could have done without the wink-at-the-camera football references that pander at sports fans. I don't want to spoil the plot, but you can expect lots of sex jokes and surprising moments. Also, because Donny was an 80's kid who basically never grew up, this movie has lots of funny 80's references. But it never felt like rehashed material from the Wedding Singer. Bottom line: If you like crude sexual humor and you go into this movie with an open mind, you're going to have a great time.